GXL Black with Yellow spiral tracer. Sold by the foot.
This wire is used 6 times in the harness.
1. From Through Body Connector #1 to the Wiper Motor #52.
2. From Drivers side Signal Horn #54 to Signal Horn Relay/Horn Relay #42.
3. From Passengers side Signal Horn #54 to Signal Horn Relay/Horn Relay #42.
4. From the Passengers side brake light #14 to the Drivers side brake light #14.
5. From the Drivers side brake light #14 to the Brake Light switch #39
6. From the Brake light switch #39 to the fused side of the fuse panel for fuse #1.
There are a total of 494 of inches in the car with "wire to spare".
Sold by the foot.
GXL Wire insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene
GXL Wire is recommended for use in harsh, high-temperature environments where high heat resistance is required as per SAE J-1128.
GXL Wire is frequently found in engine compartments, trucks, tractors, boats, buses, and general applications where high durability coupled with high heat resistance is a requirement.
Recommended temperature range for GXL: -40C to +125C