GXL Yellow. Sold by the foot.
This wire is used 5 times in the harness.
1. From Through Body Connector #2 to unfused side of the fuse panel at fuse #9.
2. From the passenger's side headlight to the fused side of the fuse panel at fuse #9.
3. From the driver's side headlight to the fused side of the fuse panel at fuse #10.
4. From the unfused side of the fuse panel at fuse #10 to the Relay for Light Signal #43.
5. From Starter #1 to the engine compartment. This wire doesn't connect to anything but instead comes out of the harness in the back near the Blue wire to the Control Box #3.
There are a total of 324 inches in the car with "wire to spare".
Sold by the foot.
GXL Wire insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene
GXL Wire is recommended for use in harsh, high-temperature environments where high heat resistance is required as per SAE J-1128.
GXL Wire is frequently found in engine compartments, trucks, tractors, boats, buses, and general applications where high durability coupled with high heat resistance is a requirement.
Recommended temperature range for GXL: -40C to +125C